We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Made with Jovial's Einkorn wheat, these Crispy Cocoa Cookies are a true taste delight. Sometimes any sweet treat made with anything other than all-purpose flour develops a weird taste, but that is definitely not the case here. An intense chocolate flavor can be found here, so be sure to pair with a glass of milk. They have a crumbly texture, so eating them can feel like a chocolate bomb just went off in your mouth. Just be sure to limit yourself as you may be tempted to eat the entire box in one sitting."
"Jovial Inherently Good First Ever Einkorn Pasta: Spaghetti - I have never tried a whole-wheat pasta before, so I was intrigued to see if it would live up to the my standard spaghetti choice. The Jovial Einkorn pasta managed to surpass it. Mad with a wheat that had been cultivated by prehistoric men thousands of years ago, this pasta is able to recapture the pure simplicity of cooking. Stripped of artificial preservatives and all of those ingredients that simply drive a product into an unrecognizable form, I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I could actually taste the grains in the wheat. At the end of the meal, I felt satisfyingly full, like I had just eaten something that was actually healthy for me. I'm definitely going to be looking for this product again and am looking forward to trying out more whole wheat products in the future."
"To be honest, I had my doubts about making the switch from my traditional pasta to the healthy alternative wheat pasta. My previous experiences made me believe that Jovial’s wheat pasta would be just like the other brands, but in fact it was far superior. Unlike most other wheat pastas, Jovial’s Whole Grain Einkorn pasta wasn’t grain or gritty. The texture was similar to any other expert artisan pasta and showcased my homemade sauce. Packed with protein and fiber, it’s not just a healthy alternative, but also a better tasting alternative. This is my new favorite and recommend it to everyone."
"Crispy Cocoa Cookies: I like them! They are dry and crispy, which I like. Good with coffee. Good flavor, I like the cocoa flavor, chocolate without being too sweet."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter for your chance to win the Smart Planet NDK 2-in-1 Vacuum Bottle Giveaway!
- Van's Frozen Waffles Review
- Tasty Bite Review
- Win a Prize Pack of Hampton Creek Just Mayo!
- Win a Zing Anything! Tea Zinger Set!
- Onion Crunch Review
- Silverstone 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Enter to Win SeaPak Shrimp!
- Enter to Win the Go Veggie Prize Pack!
- Win a Back to the Roots Garden in a Can!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook