Joseph Joseph Tri-Peeler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Joseph Joseph Tri-Peeler
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
The Joseph Joseph Tri-Peeler is the only vegetable peeler you need to own. It incorporates a straight blade, julienne blade, soft-fruit blade, and potato eye remover into one handheld tool. It has a comfortable handle, sharp blades, and can be put in the dishwasher after use.
A reliable vegetable peeler is a very important tool. In order to make perfect mashed potatoes and apple sauce, you are going to need one as tough and sharp as this Joseph Joseph model. All three blades are razor-sharp and take off the skin of produce without damaging what is below.
The multiple blades are simple to change. When not in use, they are protecting within the tool. The straight blade is the most standard of the three. It is a go-to for potatoes, apples, carrots, and cucumbers. You can use the julienne blade on the same fruit. I like using it to make carrot and celery garnishes, as well as small zucchini noodles. The soft fruit blade is a great find for peeling fruits like kiwi and peaches that are delicate on the inside.
A comfortable handle and design is important for this kind of small, handheld tool. I love this one because of the shape and soft lining. It keeps your hand from cramping while peeling a big batch of produce. After using the versatile peeler, it can go right into the dishwasher for a simple clean.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Henry's Humdingers Honey Review
Kettle Cuisine Review
Onion Crunch Review
Win a Bundle of Flapjacked Protein Pancake Mix!
Chance to Win the Strongest Sprializer Yet!
Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Review
Enter to Win the Kitchen Supreme Vegetable Spiralizer!
Win a Wonderfully Raw Brussel Bytes Prize Pack!
Enter to Win a Prize Pack of Paleo Baking Mixes!
Win a Lundberg Thin Stackers Prize Pack!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Balsamic Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad
- Thai Egg Salad | Yum Kai Tom
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Cold Yogurt Soup
- Texas Caviar
- Chinese Szechuan Dry Fried Green Beans
- Baked Frittata with Ham, Swiss, Spinach, and Mushrooms
- Moringa Pod Curry
- Garlic Roasted Asparagus
- Thai Holy Basil Chicken | Pad Kraprao Gai
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook