Joseph Joseph Tri-Peeler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Joseph Joseph Tri-Peeler
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.comChance to Win!
The Joseph Joseph Tri-Peeler is the only vegetable peeler you need to own. It incorporates a straight blade, julienne blade, soft-fruit blade, and potato eye remover into one handheld tool. It has a comfortable handle, sharp blades, and can be put in the dishwasher after use.
A reliable vegetable peeler is a very important tool. In order to make perfect mashed potatoes and apple sauce, you are going to need one as tough and sharp as this Joseph Joseph model. All three blades are razor-sharp and take off the skin of produce without damaging what is below.
The multiple blades are simple to change. When not in use, they are protecting within the tool. The straight blade is the most standard of the three. It is a go-to for potatoes, apples, carrots, and cucumbers. You can use the julienne blade on the same fruit. I like using it to make carrot and celery garnishes, as well as small zucchini noodles. The soft fruit blade is a great find for peeling fruits like kiwi and peaches that are delicate on the inside.
A comfortable handle and design is important for this kind of small, handheld tool. I love this one because of the shape and soft lining. It keeps your hand from cramping while peeling a big batch of produce. After using the versatile peeler, it can go right into the dishwasher for a simple clean.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to Win a Capresso Glass Hot Water Kettle!
Earth Balance Review
Tasty Bite Review
Zevia Soda Review
Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Tri-Peeler!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Kettle & Fire Bone Broth
Win a Prize Pack of Hungryroot Meal Kits!
Nature Box Sampler Pack Review
Win a Prize Pack of Modern Table Meal Kits!
Delallo Pasta Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Avocado Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Dump-and-Bake Chinese Pepper Steak
- Teriyaki Grilled Tofu Kabobs with Pineapple
- Chicken Zoodle Soup
- Healthier Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
- Smoked Salmon Dip
- Strawberry Chia Coconut Butter Cups
- Vegan Creamy Banana Smoothie
- Cauliflower Ceviche
- Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook