FiberGourmet Cake Sampler Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"So often, commercials on television feature amazing-looking, decadent chocolate desserts to tempt viewers into buying unhealthy, just plain bad-for-you treats. I admit, I’ve been tempted to buy those chocolate microwave desserts-for-one, but haven’t bit the bullet because I’m fearful they are about five thousand calories and a zillion grams of fat with no fiber. Well, today, I was finally able to indulge my sweet tooth in a guilt-free, delicious way – thank you, FiberGourmet! I finally caved in to my craving thinking the Lite Frosted Brownies with 12 grams of fiber would taste like cardboard, and am so pleasantly surprised – this tasty little microwave treat was quite yummy!
At home, we cook and bake all the time, so I was a bit skeptical about baking a brownie in the microwave. Imagine how surprised and happy I was to find that this package of goodness was not only OK, it was really quite good! Just pour the mix into the little bowl that comes with the kit, add water, and nuke it for 30 seconds. Top with the included powdered sugar packet and voilá, a rich, chocolatey treat full of flavor and sans guilt. I can easily see myself enjoying a FiberGourmet Lite Frosted Brownie on a regular basis. Something to keep in my snack drawer at work. Mmm."
"I was pleasantly surprised at how tasty FiberGourmet's microwavable Lite Cinnamon Crumb Cake turned out. I've tried brownies in a mug before, but never have I given a 30-second microwavable cake a try. Needless to say, I was a little skeptical. But, lo and behold, 30 seconds in the microwave and my water and powder combination turned into a delicious little cake, complemented nicely by the brown sugar topping. Not only would you never be able to tell that this was a microwaved product, but you'd never know that it was good for you too! With 12 grams of fiber and only 90 calories, this cake is a wonderful choice for breakfast, especially if you're trying to eat healthy."
"One-minute microwave mug cakes are on this rise lately, and I'll admit I've been a bit skeptical. Growing up with Grandma's baked goods, how can a brownie made in the microwave possibly taste good? I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The consistency of the brownie was light and airy and the taste was the right amount of "chocolate-y". With similar products, the results can end up far more watered-down than appetizing, but 30 seconds in the microwave is all it takes to cook up a satisfying snack. Is it my favorite brownie? Probably not. But for a healthy alternative you can prepare in a snap, FiberGourmet Muffins are a top pick."
Read NextModern Table Meal Kits Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
- Win a Prize Pack of Modern Table Meal Kits!
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Delallo Pasta Review
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win a Starpack 7-PC Spatula Bundle!
- Win a Basily Water Bottle Infuser!
- Chance to Win Skinny Pasta!
- Enter to Win the Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Tasty Bite Review
- GlutenTox Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Simple Red Cabbage Soup
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- The Ultimate Easy Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook