Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker
Gifted By: Cuisinart
Reviewed by Natalie Terchek, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
In the mood for a frozen treat? You can make your own homemade ice cream or frozen yogurt in 20 minutes or less with the help of the Cuisinart ice cream maker.
Let's face it, ice cream always tastes better when it's homemade, doesn't it? And if you're going to treat yourself to dessert, you want to make sure it's worth it! The texture of this ice cream is very smooth and creamy, and it tastes much more satisfying and fulfilling than a regular container of store-bought ice cream. If you use organic ingredients, it creates a very rich, wholesome and pure flavor. If you're trying to eat healthier, the ice cream made from this machine is actually a great alternative to most other frozen treats, because you get complete control of all the ingredients.
Worried that it takes too much effort to make your own ice cream? Don't be. This machine is super simple to use and your frozen treats are ready very quickly. Thanks to an easy-lock lid with a large spot, it is a lot more hassle-free than other ice cream makers, and it's a lot easier to clean up afterward. It's also a lot quieter than most other machines. While making your frozen treat, you can comfortably watch TV in the next room without having to adjust the volume.
This machine allows you to easily create new flavors, and we recommend that try as many as you can. We think you’ll be very pleasantly surprised by how fun and easy making your own ice cream can be!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Swanson Organics Spices
- Chance to Win the Strongest Sprializer Yet!
- Win a Ronco Meat and Vegetable Dehydrator!
- Chance to Win Soupure Ready-to-Eat Soups!
- Win Stonefire Naan Crisps!
- Enter to Win an Emile Henry Fish Griller!
- Chance to Win a Ginsu Quikut Fruit & Vegetable Knife!
- Chance to Win a Capresso H20 Select Electric Kettle!
- The Piping Gourmets Gluten Free Whoopie Pies
- Silverstone 12-Piece Cookware Set
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- 3-ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Pineapple Easy Breakfast Smoothie
- Mocktail Hawaiian Sangria Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook