Cuisinart Food Spiralizer
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cuisinart Food Spiralizer
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
Having picky eaters in the house make it difficult to get in the nutrition we need. Putting a full carrot or slices of cucumber on a child's plate can make them huff and puff and then it gets you upset that they're not eating it. With the Cuisinart Food Spiralizer you can now make eating healthy foods a fun habit with the kids.
The Cuisinart Food Spiralizer is unbelievably easy to use that the kids can even do it. Because there are fixed blades and blade guards you don't have to worry about the kids or yourself cutting any fingers. All you have to do is turn knobs to adjust blades for different slicing options. There are three options to choose from with this spiralizer: thin julienne, thick julienne and ribbon slices; this is a great way for kids to choose how they want their fruits and veggies.
Using this simple gadget will make meals more fun for the kids and less stressful as a parent knowing your kids are eating healthy foods. Zucchini, cucumbers, carrots, potatoes, apples, pears and so many other foods can be used. Eating the day-to-day cubed potatoes can become boring and predictable, but with this spiralizer you can make curly fries and it'll be just as healthy. One of my favorites to make with the spiralizer is zoodles - noodles made out of zucchini. All you have to do is spiralize the zucchini and put it in a pan with some olive oil and spices and you'll have an amazing dish. This is also great to fancy up salads with unique carrot and cucumber designs.
Unlike other spiralizers, this one is safe for everyone to use as the blades are hidden on the inside and can be locked when not in use. After you're done using it you can simply throw it in the dishwasher for a quick cleanup. This is one gadget every cook needs in their kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chennai Style Vadacurry
- Classic Bread Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
- White Chicken Chili
- Restaurant Style Ranch Dressing
- Simple Deviled Eggs
- Taco Skillet Bake
- Fennel Slaw With Apples
- Watermelon Granita
- Turmeric Gummy Candy
- Spicy Chilli Baby Corn
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook