Charles Viancin Silicone Lids Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Charles Viancin Silicone Lids
Gifted By: Charles Viancin Group
Reviewed by Natalie Terchek, Editor of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
If you're looking for an effective way to protect and seal your bowls, pots or glasses, we highly recommend using these silicone lids from Charles Viancin. They are specifically designed to create an airtight seal around your containers to protect your food. It's actually surprising how well it works - the lid latches on to containers like a suction cup!
These lids work on a wide variety of containers. You can use them on salad bowls to keep your food fresh for a long period of time, or you can use them on any bowl you put in the microwave, to seal in the heat and prevent your food from splattering. You can even use it on the stove! It actually works on any temperature under 428 degrees F.
These lids are perfect to keep around when you're cooking, and they're also great for potlucks. They're very light-weight, which makes them easy to transport. Because the seal is so tight, it also does an excellent job of protecting your dish from spilling when you're on the way to a party.
It's much stronger than your average plastic wrap or aluminum foil, and it's friendlier to the environment as well. Instead of throwing it out, all you have to do is quickly wipe the lid off in the sink, and it's good to go!
They come in many different fun designs. All of them are shaped like flowers or plants, which really brighten up your kitchen. You can choose from sunflowers, cherry blossoms, lilly pads, pumpkins and more. You could even buy one for every season, if you wish!
Read NextEmile Henry Fish Griller Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Enter to Win an Emile Henry Fish Griller!
- Simply Potatoes Review
- Chance to Win an Epare Vegetable Spiralizer!
- NuNaturals NuStevia Review
- Win a Bonjour Tea Kettle!
- Tom's Bootleg BBQ Sauce Review
- Kuhn Rikon Kulu Herb & Vegetable Knife Review
- Chance to Win Pretty Pinky Up Tea!
- Tasty Bite Review
- Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook