Sexy Women Eat Book Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Divya Gugnani’s Sexy Women Eat gives you a no-nonsense look into the world of the modern-day woman looking to balance work, relationships, and body image. Through her blunt and witty observations, Gugnani explores the ways in which women can both indulge in their favorite foods while staying trim and active. She dispels common health myths and provides healthy recipes (with nutritional information!) all in one go, and still manages to create a story that’ll have you anticipating the next chapter. With Sex-and-the-City-esque narration and helpful tips to boot, this is one book that speaks to the modern generation of working women just trying to have it all – and look fantastic while doing it!"
"What initially intrigued me about Sexy Women Eat was the claim on the back cover of the book that 'you can work fourteen hour days, stay fit, and satisfy your everyday food cravings' without having to go on a diet. As a woman who works long hours and loves food, but wants to stay healthy and look good, I was definitely interested in finding out more about how I can keep eating delicious food while keeping up my appearance. Luckily this book delivers what it promises! In chapters ranging from best-for-you breakfast foods to takeout food tactics to how to eat better at the office, this book offers tons of practical and useful everyday advice. The author talks about how making small changes in your day-to-day life can really make a difference -- both in your waistline and your energy level. She talks about the truth behind energy bars, protein shakes and various diet tactics and some of the information she shares truly changed the way I think about my health and my diet. If you're sick of the ups and downs of dieting but are still concerned about eating well and looking good (aren't we all?) you should really give this book a thorough read. There's lots to learn and think about!"
"Sexy Women Eat by Divya Gugnani offers an approachable perspective on the tricky topic of women, food and the relationship between the two. She advocates for portion control and thoughtful food selection rather than becoming a slave to the gym or adopting a rigorous diet. Her take on food is similar to her writing style: laid-back and go with the flow. She emphasizes that food is to be enjoyed and savored, but little tips and tricks can transform what would normally be a calorie-fest into a more reasonable and still-delicious meal. Her enthusiasm for food is easy to take note of in these pages. After all, sexy women not only eat, they enjoy it, too! It's a great book if you're looking for a less harsh and more natural alternative to adopting a healthy lifestyle."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Imagine you just ordered a cozy bowl of broccoli Cheddar soup. It's steaming hot, ultra creamy, and sitting in a big fluffy bread… Continue reading: "Lightened Up Panera-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Soup"
- Peanut Butter Comfort Review
- Jazzy Vegetarian Classics Review
- "The Secret to Skinny" Guidebook Review
- The Garden of Eating Cookbook Review
- Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day Cookbook Review
- Luscious Chocolate Smoothies Cookbook Review
- The Ice Dream Cookbook Review
- Go Dairy Free Book Review
- How to Cook Like a Top Chef Cookbook Review
- Simply... Gluten Free Desserts Cookbook Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Curry Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Red Curry Potato Leek Soup
- Raspberry Protein Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Sheet Pan Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Vegetables
- Healthy Kale And Sausage Soup With Cauliflower Rice (whole30 And Paleo)
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Chicken Mappas
- Easy Veg Pulao
- Chettinad Crab Masala
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook