Vegan Family Meals Cookbook Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegan Family Meals by Ann Gentry is a great book for those following a vegan lifestyle, or for those who are looking for innovative ways to eat healthfully. Gentry points out in her introduction that vegan eating is a natural approach with “plant-based meals.” Gentry offers guidance and cost-benefit tips on vegan eating. Her book is packed with simple and logical dishes for breakfast, snacks, sandwiches, soups, salads, meals and desserts. For anyone looking to improve their diet or follow a vegan lifestyle, this book is has great and easy solutions. Gentry takes everyday foods we all like to eat and makes them vegan, with easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful pictures. I can’t wait to try these recipes!"
"Vegan Family Meals by Ann Gentry is a terrific cookbook, whether you are vegan or not. More so than other cookbooks I’ve read that target a specific eating lifestyle, this cookbook is adept at balancing the needs of new cooks with the desire for new found with established vegans.
For non-vegans such as myself, this cookbook offers a crash course in all aspects of healthy vegan eating. The beginning of the book provides and clear and detailed analysis of veganism. Ann tailors the first recipes in each chapter towards the basics, allowing you as a reader to build up your vegan cooking confidence. Throughout the cookbook, Ann explains in necessary every ingredient used and why it is included.
This cookbook is also fantastic for long time vegans and big foodies as well. The recipes in this cookbook go far beyond the typical green salad and granola and delve into new and delicious territory. I think I can guarantee that there will be at least one recipe in this cookbook that will cause you to stare in wonderment and disbelief. If the recipe descriptions don’t pull you in, then the beautiful color photography definitely will.
Whether you’re a non-vegan who only wants to eat all natural foods or an established foodie looking to delve into new territory, Vegan Family Meals by Ann Gentry has something for you."
Read NextPeanut Butter Comfort Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself,… Continue reading: "One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies"
- Peanut Butter Comfort Review
- Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day Cookbook Review
- Herbivoracious Cookbook Review
- Mike Isabella's Crazy Good Italian Cookbook Review
- Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook Review
- Simply... Gluten Free Desserts Cookbook Review
- Healthier Without Wheat Book Review
- Handstand Kids Baking Around The World Cookbook Kit Review
- Happy Herbivore Cookbooks Review
- Beat Sugar Addiction Now! For Kids Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Paprika Feta Dip With Roasted Red Peppers
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Simple Roasted Green Beans And Carrots With Almonds
- Hearty Chicken Wild Rice Soup
- Cute Cucumber Tree Christmas Appetizer
- Classic Sausage And Herb Stuffing Side Dish
- Mashed Potatoes With Greek Yogurt And Dill
- Baked Cauliflower With Cheese
- Healthy Potato Salad With Raisins (no Mayo Recipe)
- Easy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook