Cajun Spice Salmon Caesar Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This super simple Caesar salad recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner. Easy to prepare and loaded with delicious, healthy ingredients, this will soon become a "go to" recipe for a quick meal on a busy day."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 6 5 ounce salmon fillets, skins removed
- 3 tablespoons Emeril's Cajun Seasoning Blend (use more or less depending on degree of spiciness you want)
- 1 cup Cardini's Original Caesar Dressing (or more depending on taste)
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan Caesar croutons
- 1 cup black olives
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges (for garnish)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 pounds bag Caesar Romaine European Style Salad
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch dish and takes just a few minutes in the food processor and some pre-cooked… Continue reading: "Creamy Lemon Basil Chicken Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Virginia Brunswick Stew
- Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Chicken Francese Recipe
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Momos Recipe
- Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Eggplant And Cheese Pie
- Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Chicken 65 Recipe (restuarant Style)
- Easy Homemade Tartar Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook