Katy Gillis - Fitness Consultant
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Katy Gillis is nationally recognized for her ability to help busy women lose weight.
She is an inspiring speaker and the creator of the “How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off Forever” System. Katy continually delivers proven strategies for natural weight loss in the shortest time possible, and meets women where they are by using online classes and live video coaching available at Gillis Fitness Consulting.
After overcoming her own weight loss challenges, Katy left her management position at a bank and put her talents to work as an entrepreneur.
Her love of food grows daily as she prepares meals for her family of 4. She enjoys converting her favorite meals like Chili and Paella from fatty to healthy – keeping the delicious flavors. Katy’s meals are quick, clean, and most prep times are under 30 minutes. If you prepare meals that are tasty, your family won’t even know it’s healthy, and you’re one step closer to your weight loss goals!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Christmas Salad
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Healthy Wheat Berries
- Is Organic Food Worth The Cost?
- Weight Loss Meal Prep
- 9 Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Healthy Eating And Food Relationships
- Best Weight Loss Diet Plans
- 5 Easy Routes To A Healthy Diet
- Quick And Easy Goat Curry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook