Rebecca Turner - Registered Dietician
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How’s your momma and them-that’s a traditional greeting heard in the state of Mississippi. Born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi, Rebecca Turner is a self-proclaimed twenty-first century Southern Belle with a passion for all things nutrition and running. As a registered dietitian and certified sports specialist in dietetics (CSSD) with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, she believes everyone should take time for good health. For her, running helps her have a healthy and balanced life.
Expectations are high to be a “steel magnolia’ and it is tough to balance it all. Whether you want to run a marathon or make it to the end of the block, creditable and practical nutrition information can empower you to achieve optimal health and performance. As a health professional, she knows it is tough to make educated guesses about what products to purchase or recipes to try. Rebecca will help you use the power of food to improve everyday endurance needed to tackle your training schedule and busy day to stay focused and be one step ahead.
Read NextKaty Gillis - Fitness Consultant
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Fiesta Chicken Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook