Rebecca Turner - Registered Dietician
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How’s your momma and them-that’s a traditional greeting heard in the state of Mississippi. Born and raised in Jackson, Mississippi, Rebecca Turner is a self-proclaimed twenty-first century Southern Belle with a passion for all things nutrition and running. As a registered dietitian and certified sports specialist in dietetics (CSSD) with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, she believes everyone should take time for good health. For her, running helps her have a healthy and balanced life.
Expectations are high to be a “steel magnolia’ and it is tough to balance it all. Whether you want to run a marathon or make it to the end of the block, creditable and practical nutrition information can empower you to achieve optimal health and performance. As a health professional, she knows it is tough to make educated guesses about what products to purchase or recipes to try. Rebecca will help you use the power of food to improve everyday endurance needed to tackle your training schedule and busy day to stay focused and be one step ahead.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"If youre looking for a simple, nutritious, and easy homemade marinara, then todays 20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce is just for… Continue reading: "20-Minute Garlic and Herb Tomato Sauce"
- Leslie Marshall Food Blogger
- Anne Colagioia - Video Producer
- Kalyn Denny - Food Blogger
- Averie Sunshine - Food Blogger
- Lee Khatchadourian-Reese - Food Blogger
- Cara Reed - Food Blogger
- Christy Denney - Food Blogger
- Kevin Lynch - Food Blogger
- Kent Altena - Video Producer
- Adele McConnell-Cummins - Food Blogger
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meat Patty Pan Squash
- 5 Minute Pizza Veggie Pasta
- Turkey Meatballs
- Shrimp Scampi
- German Red Cabbage
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Balls
- Healthy Tofu Tikka Curry
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook