4 Great Recipes for Dessert that are Healthy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Find the 4 greatest recipes for dessert that are healthy. Your diet doesn't have to consist of fruits and veggies. You're allowed to have desserts too. Try adding some fruit by making strawberry dessert recipes. You'll get your dessert and fruit too! With summer coming to a close all the good fruits will be going out of season. Be sure you make all your strawberry dessert recipes before it's too late. Adding fruit to your dessert makes them a bit more healthy. Low-fat desserts are even better. T ry some new quick and easy dessert recipes today!
Table of Contents:
Tart Strawberry Sorbet
This frozen goodness will make your mouth smile. Strawberries and Grapefruit juice will add to this strawberry dessert recipe.
Plum Raspberry Sorbet
This sorbet is a tasty treat with Raspberries and Plums. Adding fruit to any dessert is sure to make it a healthy one.
Mango Frozen Dessert
Instead of a bowl of ice cream have a healthy Mango Frozen Dessert. It's like a frozen smoothie with all the nutrients.
If you want to cut back on fat and calories, this Light Blueberry Buckle is the perfect thing for you! It is light, fluffy and still deliciously sweet.
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour a 10" tube pan. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and margarine until light and fluffy. Add egg; beat well.
- Alternately add dry ingredients and milk to sugar mixture; beat well after each addition.
- Spread half of batter into pan; top with berries. Carefully spread with remaining batter.
- In a bowl, combine topping ingredients to form crumbs; sprinkle over batter. Bake at 350 degrees F for 55-65 minutes until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Serve warm.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
- 14 Great Cranberry Recipes to Add to Your Thanksgiving Menu
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
- Enjoy Restaurant Food at Home: 28 No Guilt Copycat Restaurant Recipes
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- 8 Green Bean Recipes for Thanksgiving made Healthy
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Key Lime Pie
- How To Make Dandelion Tea Recipe
- Easy Healthy Flapjacks
- Creamy No-bake Blueberry Delight
- Grilled Salmon With Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Black Bean Tostadas Are Perfect For Meatless Mondays
- Easy Chicken Fricassee
- Better Than Restaurant Instant Pot Mexican Black Beans
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook