Refreshing Triple Berry Lemonade
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The berries in this simple and easy recipe take lemonade to a whole new level, and the color makes for a beautiful presentation! In addition, adding berries to the lemonade not only makes it taste delicious, but it increases the antioxidants for an even healthier drink! This refreshing triple berry lemonade is just what you need on a warm day by the pool, or anytime you feel like a cool and delicious drink! Make a pitcher and enjoy!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups of each strawberry, blackberry, and raspberries
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice ( 5-6 lemons )
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"The easy dinner recipe that every home cook should have! This Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables looks impressive, tastes amazing,… Continue reading: "Crispy Roast Chicken with Vegetables"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- Apple Crisp Macchiato Recipe (sugar Free, Vegan)
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Chimichanga Recipe
- Beef Teriyaki Skillet In Minutes
- 5-minute Avocado Chutney
- Chicken Livers With Onions
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook