This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Red Currant Cordial
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Red Currant (or redcurrants) are deep red tart berries. There are other currant varieties too such as the white and black currants but the red ones stand out because of the color and tartness. The best way to enjoy red currants is to preserve them and they keep really well thanks to the natural acids in the berry. We prepare a red currant cordial, which is a traditional recipe from the Austrian and Bavarian (German) alps. That way you can use up your fresh red currant and enjoy them the whole year round in the form of a cordial syrup with plain water, soda or even in cocktails! "
Read NextFruit Sweetened Lemonade
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook