Homemade Red Currant Cordial
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Red Currant (or redcurrants) are deep red tart berries. There are other currant varieties too such as the white and black currants but the red ones stand out because of the color and tartness. The best way to enjoy red currants is to preserve them and they keep really well thanks to the natural acids in the berry. We prepare a red currant cordial, which is a traditional recipe from the Austrian and Bavarian (German) alps. That way you can use up your fresh red currant and enjoy them the whole year round in the form of a cordial syrup with plain water, soda or even in cocktails! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Cut out the carbs with this Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole. Made with sour cream, Cheddar cheese, and bacon, this casserole has… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Loaded Cauliflower Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Instant Pot Queso Chicken
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Avocado Tuna Melt
- Fava Beans
- Zucchini Casserole Bake
- Garlic And Parmesan Cauliflower Mash
- Mexican Avocado Salad
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook