Homemade Red Currant Cordial
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Red Currant (or redcurrants) are deep red tart berries. There are other currant varieties too such as the white and black currants but the red ones stand out because of the color and tartness. The best way to enjoy red currants is to preserve them and they keep really well thanks to the natural acids in the berry. We prepare a red currant cordial, which is a traditional recipe from the Austrian and Bavarian (German) alps. That way you can use up your fresh red currant and enjoy them the whole year round in the form of a cordial syrup with plain water, soda or even in cocktails! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake
- Breakfast Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Sous Vide Pickled Onions
- Instant Pot Quinoa Black Bean Salad
- Sous Vide Instant Pot Steak Fajitas
- Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Strawberry Soup Recipe. (1900 Park Fair Grand Floridian Copycat)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Cast Iron Crisp
- Strawberry Topping Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook