This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Copycat Vegan Unicorn Frappuccino
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This dazzling drink is a healthier homemade version of the Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino that is taking over the internet. With blue coconut swirls, a pitaya pink drink, and a magical mango drizzle, this is a fantastical fruity treat! The blue swirls are colored naturally with either butterfly pea flowers, blue match powder, or even a sneaky red cabbage trick. The vibrant pink is a blend of frozen pitaya and bananas with a handful of cauliflower if you are feeling adventurous. With a whipped cream swirl, mango syrup, and a dusting of enchanted sprinkles, and you are ready to sip!"
Read NextHow To Make Oat Milk
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook