This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Oat Milk
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Homemade Oat Milk can be a great way to save some bucks if you love the store-bought stuff. Oat milk is prepared by blending oats and water together, yep it's only 2 ingredients. The blended milk is then strained and that’s called oat milk. It tastes great and it's good for you but I recommend you check out my list of advantages and disadvantages that I have compiled for you. That way you will know if you want to make your own oat milk from scratch in the future. I also share some useful tips and tricks to make oat milk without slime. "
Read NextCaramel Cookie Dough Milkshake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Lipton Onion Soup Mix Copycat Recipe
- Easy Pumpkin Carrot Soup With Ginger
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook