Healthy Roasted Red Pepper Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Healthy Roasted Red Pepper Dip takes little time to create, you can have it whipped up in no time flat. Adding in a can of white kidney beans or cannellini beans makes this dip fabulous and super healthy too! Buying a jar of roasted red peppers saves oodles of time but you can roast your own red peppers too if you like. Besides fresh basil the rest of the ingredients you may just have on hand. Serve them with your favorite cracker!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Popsicles with Lime & Mint
- Beef Stew
- Toasted Wholesome Sunflower Seed Nutty Granola Bars
- Grilled Caprese Chicken Little Potato Foil Packs
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Vegan Taco Soup with Jackfruit
- Vegan Cabbage Recipe
- Parmesan Herb Baked Salmon Fillet
- Perfect One Bowl Whole Wheat Banana Bread
- Black Bean Mushroom Burger
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook