This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Raspberry Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft & fluffy completely oil-free baked Vegan Raspberry Donuts with a smooth, pretty in pink glaze. All infused with sweet raspberry flavour & so delicious. (Don’t worry if you don’t have a donut pan because they can also be made as muffins!). These delicious donuts are baked and not fried and the batter is completely oil-free. The only oil you will need is a tiny bit to grease your donut pan. Both the batter and the glaze in these Vegan Raspberry Donuts are infused with delicious raspberry flavour. The glaze is a lovely baby pink colour and the donut sponge is also tinged pink. They are so pretty."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time17 min
Read NextClassic Jello Pear Lime Lush
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook