Vegan Grain-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These healthy vegan peanut butter cookies are completely flourless, fruit-sweetened, and egg-free–made with just 5 simple ingredients in under 30 minutes! The base, binder, and sweetener of these cookies is one of my favorite fruits: medjool dates. Instead of flour, these cookies use powdered peanut butter as the anti-sticky dry ingredient, plus it adds an extra peanut flavor boost. Creamy peanut butter adds even more flavor and buttery richness, and a pinch of salt balances out the sweet perfectly. Bake, cool, and devour!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fried Coconut Shrimp
- Garlic And Rosemary Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Prickly Pear Juice
- Baked Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe
- Broccoli Cauliflower Salad Recipe
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Ham And Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook