This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Baked Coconut Donuts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Soft, fluffy, sprinkled, and sweet! These Baked Coconut Donuts pack lots of real coconut flavor into a mini donut morsel, complete with coconut frosting and sprinkles. The donut itself is incredibly tender and soft with a flour blend made of oats and coconut--no oil needed. Canned coconut milk brings plenty of richness to the batter too. The frosting is simply whipped coconut cream, and the rainbow on top is my favorite homemade, naturally colored, vegan rainbow sprinkles."
Read NextSinless Strawberry Shortcake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook