Steamed Pumpkin Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Topped with shredded fresh coconut, this Thai steamed pumpkin cake is a delicious finger food that is easy to make, delicious, and totally portable. It's the perfect treat for afternoon tea, get-togethers, and holiday parties. Thai steamed pumpkin cake uses a part of a plant, in this case, the fruit (Thai squash), as the main ingredient. Also, it contains coconut milk, which makes it rich and delicious. Also, it has a squidgy texture and is usually topped with shredded coconut, adding more depth to it."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook