Rainbow Fruit Ice Pops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An easy rainbow ice pop recipe made with fruit and honey- that is it! These colorful homemade fruit ice pops are all-natural and a tasty frozen treat for summer, or any time of the year. They make for a healthy kids’ snack idea too. Of course, adults will love these yummy rainbow fruit popsicles as well. The fruit ice pops are packed with sweet, fruity flavors and great for cooling down on hot summer days. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Sizeice pop mold
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook