Vegan Mummy Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These vegan Mummy Cupcakes will be a hit at your next Halloween bash. They are kid-friendly & completely adorable. Also, they are gluten-free, chemical-free and delicious! To make these mummy cupcakes super moist & fluffy, I used apple sauce, coconut oil & almond milk. To make them extra chocolate-y, I melted vegan chocolate chips into the coconut oil & I added extra chips to the mix. To kick up the chocolate flavor I added some espresso powder. These are seriously some death by chocolate muffins."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMuffin Tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. They'll turn down the most delectable chocolate cake for this Old-Fashioned… Continue reading: "Old-Fashioned Cinnamon Crumb Cake"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook