This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you’re looking for a great cross between banana bread and cookies, then these banana chocolate oatmeal cookies are very easy to make and you can even engage children (promising they get to lick the spoons afterwards), so that they begin to take interest in cooking. You can have banana oat cookies for breakfast as well, as they are packed with nutrients and will keep you full for a long time. Also, why not make breakfast cookies larger than regular ones, so that you can grab 1-2 and eat them on the go? They go great with coffee as well."
Read NextDIY Vanilla Extract
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- Best Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook