This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The 14 Best Healthy Comfort Food Recipes Free eCookbook
- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
From the blogger: "Rich and creamy meets sweet and salty. The mouth watering flavor of these no bake cookie dough bites are made with a mixture of creamy cashew and honey almond butters coated with a hard shell of sea salted chocolate. No need to turn on the oven, these are super easy to make and you only need 15 minutes to prepare. They're the perfect guilt free dessert to serve as an after dinner sweet treat or a midday day energy boost. Feel free to experiment with different nut butters and chips. Use whatever you have on hand. This easy keto recipe is extremely versatile and will be sure to impress no matter what combination you choose. "
Serves16 Cookie Dough Bars
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size8x8 baking pan
- 1 cup Cashew Butter
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Grab a large mixing bowl and add your cashew butter, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut flour, almond flour and mix together.
When mixed well add a pinch of sea salt and a handful of chocolate chips and mix again.
Take your dough and flatten in a square baking tray and then place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Once your dough is firm you can make your chocolate layer by melting one cup of chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Remove from the microwave and pour over your frozen cookie dough. Add a couple of more chocolate chips and a pinch of sea salt and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and slice into squares. Ready to serve. Place leftovers back in the freezer.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Easy Chicken Parmigiana
This Easy Chicken Parmigiana is ultimately the BEST comfort food and classic recipe with crispy juicy fried chicken with homemade… Continue reading: "Easy Chicken Parmigiana"
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
- Healthy Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Homemade Pina Colada Fudge
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- Healthy Key Lime Pie Milkshake
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
- Surprisingly Healthy Dark Chocolate Puppy Chow
- Vegan Magic Cookie Bars
- Coffee Brandy Jello
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rhubarb Delight Bars Recipe
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Easy Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Chop Suey Recipe
- Easy Salmon Patties
- Low Carb Egg White Wrap
- Overnight Cookie Dough Oats
- Ground Beef And Cabbage Stir Fry
- Italian Quinoa Pasta Salad
- Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook