This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
From the blogger: "Rich and creamy meets sweet and salty. The mouth watering flavor of these no bake cookie dough bites are made with a mixture of creamy cashew and honey almond butters coated with a hard shell of sea salted chocolate. No need to turn on the oven, these are super easy to make and you only need 15 minutes to prepare. They're the perfect guilt free dessert to serve as an after dinner sweet treat or a midday day energy boost. Feel free to experiment with different nut butters and chips. Use whatever you have on hand. This easy keto recipe is extremely versatile and will be sure to impress no matter what combination you choose. "
Serves16 Cookie Dough Bars
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel Size8x8 baking pan
- 1 cup Cashew Butter
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Grab a large mixing bowl and add your cashew butter, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, coconut flour, almond flour and mix together.
When mixed well add a pinch of sea salt and a handful of chocolate chips and mix again.
Take your dough and flatten in a square baking tray and then place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Once your dough is firm you can make your chocolate layer by melting one cup of chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in the microwave for 45 seconds.
Remove from the microwave and pour over your frozen cookie dough. Add a couple of more chocolate chips and a pinch of sea salt and place back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and slice into squares. Ready to serve. Place leftovers back in the freezer.
Read NextClassic Jello Pear Lime Lush
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Million Dollar Spaghetti
- Scalloped Mascarpone Cauliflower
- 30 Minute One Pan Broccoli Gnocchi
- Easy Homemade Blueberry Pie Recipe
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler
- Vegetarian Stew
- How To Make Easy Homemade Pasta Recipe
- Easy Baked Pesto Crusted Salmon With Panko
- Cabbage Hog Dog And Potato Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook