Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These scrumptious Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Egg Rolls have a crispy outside with a strawberry and buttery flavor. Top this with snowy confectionery sugar and you have a flavor combination that is sure to satisfy. This Asian inspired dessert is very easy to make. This recipe goes together quickly without much effort. I used frozen sliced strawberries because it is winter now where I live and getting fresh strawberries that are not spoiled or overpriced is difficult this time of year. I always keep some frozen on hand. If you have fresh strawberries, you can certainly use them in place of the sliced frozen berries that I used in this recipe. This recipe does not take much prep work. The hardest part is waiting for them to cool a bit before rolling them in plentiful amounts of confectioners’ sugar. Not to confuse – confectioners’ sugar is the same as powdered sugar."
Makes24 Egg Rolls
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time24 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Spicy Black Bean Dip
- Chikoo Milkshake
- Fresh Pineapple Avocado Salsa
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Crab Rangoon Egg Roll Appetizers
- Authentic Italian Chicken Cacciatore Recipe
- 30 Minute Tomato Chicken Pasta
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook