Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Vegan Fudgy Chocolate Brownies are super chocolatey, nutty, and delicious. Made without oil or gluten. These are the best damn brownies EVER! I knew whatever recipe I made would be a winner, but holy cow, these Fudgy Chocolate Brownies, really live up to their title! They have a rich, dark-chocolatey flavor, with a moist & fudgy center, and a crispy outer crust. They aren’t overly sweet, and I love the addition of chopped nuts. The recipe calls for applesauce instead of oil, which makes them super moist and velvety. There’s just a tiny bit of coconut flour used to keep them gluten-free, too. Coconut flour can be really tricky in baking, but it worked wonderful in these brownies. To make them rich & fudgy, Laura adds melted chocolate and nut/seed butter to the mix."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8 x 8 Baking Pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts
Vegan Banana Blondies
Summer's Best Peaches with Mascarpone and Passionfruit Drizzle
Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Crunchy Strawberry Pretzel Fluff
Healthy Lemon Bars
Salted Caramel Apple Cobbler
Filo Apple Pie
Dairy-Free Peanut Butter Fudge
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook