Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Insanely chocolaty and perfectly peanut buttery, these Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies are absolutely amazing. Every bite of these adorably cute cookies will put a smile on your face because they're a delicious sweet treat that won't add inches to your waistline. With only 100 calories per serving, you need to make these oatmeal cookies when your sweet tooth comes calling.
Serving size: 2 cookies
Fat: 7 g
Carbohydrates: 7.4 g
Protein: 2.9 g
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad is quick to make and delicious. Its naturally vegan and gluten-free. Try it as a light meal with… Continue reading: "White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad"
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook