Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cookies
By: Natalie Thomas from feastingonfruit.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With two kinds of cookie in every bite, these Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cookies are swirly soft-baked snacking at it’s sweetest! These pillowy cookies start with a gluten free blend of brown rice flour and tapioca starch. Next comes coconut milk for moisture without any oil, a combination of maple syrup and coconut sugar for natural sweetness, and vanilla for flavor. Mix it all up, then divide the batter and add chocolate to one half. Then comes the fun part: marbling! After your cookie dough is artistically marbled, just bake, cool, then enjoy these two-toned cookie treats!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook