Chocolate & Vanilla Marble Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"With two kinds of cookie in every bite, these Chocolate Vanilla Marble Cookies are swirly soft-baked snacking at it’s sweetest! These pillowy cookies start with a gluten free blend of brown rice flour and tapioca starch. Next comes coconut milk for moisture without any oil, a combination of maple syrup and coconut sugar for natural sweetness, and vanilla for flavor. Mix it all up, then divide the batter and add chocolate to one half. Then comes the fun part: marbling! After your cookie dough is artistically marbled, just bake, cool, then enjoy these two-toned cookie treats!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Juicy Peach Crisp
Sinless Strawberry Shortcake
Chocolate Saltine Toffee
Top 7 Healthier Cake Mix Dessert Recipes, Plus 11 Bonus Sweet Treat Baking Mix Recipes
Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
The Perfect Apple Crisp
Strawberry Sunshine Jello Salad
3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
Flourless Chocolate Pudding Cake With Pumpkin Spice Custard
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook