Italian Chicken Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I've been in a squash and spaghetti sauce kind of mood lately, so when we visited my in-laws and had a tasty Chicken Cacciatore for dinner, it inspired me to make this Slow Cooker Italian Stew when we came home. It's a simple meal to make but hearty and flavorful. You're not sure whether to eat with a fork or a spoon (as it should be with stews), and it goes great with fresh crusty bread or over a bowl of pasta. This was even a winner with the kiddos!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole is a low carb recipe that's high in nutrition. This healthy breakfast casserole is way better… Continue reading: "Skinny Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Simple Ways To Stop Food Cravings
- Cranberry-Orange Tofu
- How to Roast Chestnuts
- Oven Roasted Turnips
- Easy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes for Potato Lovers
- Omelet with Vegetables and Turmeric
- Potato Croquettes with Cheese
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Rosemary
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook