Slow Cooker Apple & Onion Pulled Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"We are certified pulled pork lovers in my house. For realsies. My kids can make a pork butt disappear faster than you can ask why on earth they would name something pork butt. My favorite way to prepare pulled pork is in the crock pot because it takes almost no effort whatsoever. It also makes my house smell incredible. This Slow Cooker Apple and Onion Pulled Pork was inspired by my mom serving applesauce whenever we had pork chops growing up. And she had it right - the flavors of apples, pork, and sweet onion are just really spot on."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker Red Lentil Stew with Chickpeas and Orzo - Don't have time to make dinner at dinner time? I get it! With homework, after… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Red Lentil Stew w/ Chickpeas & Orzo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook