A Guide to Easy Fruit Salad Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fruit salad is not the most complicated dish to make out there, but it certainly is one of the most healthy. Fruit salads are excellent for those new to the world of cooking since--let's face it--there is no actual cooking involved. In this helpful guide you're learn the tricks to mastering easy fruit salad recipes in a flash.
Basic Tips to Fruit Salad
Before you start making fruit salad, there are a few basic tips that can turn what would have just been a good fruit salad into a fantastic one. Use this tips to knock your fruit salad up to the next level.
- Fruit salads are creative works--they are made up of the fruits of your choice. Be creative and choose fruits that you think would be great together.
- Remember to focus not only on taste, but also color. A great fruit salad looks as great as it tastes.
- Be sure to wash all of the fruit that you use.
- Chop fruit into bit sized pieces. No one wants to have to stuff pieces of fruit that are too large into their mouths.
- Cover fruit in some lemon juice after preparing. The acid will give it some more flavor as well as keeping it from browning.
Other helpful Fruit Salad Tips
Now that you understand the basics, here are a few other tips and tricks that a real pro should know.
- Fruit salad is great when served over ice cream as a dessert.
- You can also add whipped cream to it to make it a bit more like a dessert.
- Adding a bit of maple syrup is another trick for spicing up fruit salad.
- If you are using apples, be sure to coat them in lime juice to keep them from browning.
- Bananas also brown easily. Coat them in lemon juice separate from the other fruits to keep them from spoiling.
Fruit Salad Recipes
Okay, now you are feeling confident about your fruit salad abilities and are ready to try out some recipes. Well we have you covered. Try one of the great FaveHealthyRecipes recipes below:
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
These Shareable Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are not only adorable, they are also insanely delicious. You'll love that each bite is packed… Continue reading: "Shareable Turkey Meatloaf Muffins"
- How to Make Zoodles + Zoodle Recipes
- How to Plan a Soup Bar Party: 6 Tips for a Great Event
- Herbs for Health: The 10 Best Herbs for Healthy Cooking
- How to Peel and Cut Butternut Squash
- How to Cook with Whole Grains
- Low Carb Baking Substitutions
- How to Sun Dry Tomatoes
- How to Replace Eggs with Fruit in Baking
- Simple Healthy Recipes + Cooking Tips for Beginners
- How to Grill Chicken: How Long Does It Take to Grill Chicken, Really?
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook