No Bake Christmas Cookies: 14 Recipes to Make in Under 10 Minutes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In a rush? Holidays got you busy? Don't fret. You'll still have time to "bake" something sweet with this collection of No Bake Christmas Cookies: 14 Recipes to Make in Under 10 Minutes. These are great recipes to make with kids, bring as holiday gifts, and keep as a Christmas party recipe. There's no doubt that this list of easy dessert recipes will come in handy during the busiest month of the year. Enjoy!
- No Bake Fudgy Snowballs - Some of the best cookie recipes are those that aren't very demanding in the labor department. These No-Bake Fudgy Snow Balls are about as easy as it gets. If you've got a food processor, you've won half the battle. These snow ball cookies have a fudgy, thick constancy that will delight your taste buds. But wait, there's more to this simple Christmas cookie. They're suitable for a number of dietary restrictions, since they're egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan friendly. If you've got a family member with a sensitive stomach, serve up these no-bake snow balls and include everyone in the festivities.
- Chocolate Cherry No Bakes - Good news: you only need five ingredients total to make this particular no bake cookie recipe. Unlike most other no bake dessert recipes out there, this Chocolate Cherry No Bakes created by Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean has no added sugar and very little fat. Whether for a light dessert or as a sweet snacking treat, these no bake cookies without peanut butter are always ideal.
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls - When you just have to have that perfect blend of sweet and salty, try these Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Treats. This is a no bake recipe, with the option of using a healthier peanut butter substitute. This is a great party idea!
- No Bake Cereal Ball Cookies (pictured above) - Learn how to make no bake cookies that call for no no eggs or white sugar with this No Bake Cereal Ball Cookies recipe from Patricia from ButterYum. One of the cool aspects of this particular no bake cookie recipe is that it is meant to use up the leftover cereal box crumbs. Still, any dessert recipe idea that calls for peanut butter, Nutella and chocolate chips can only be delicious, right?
- No Bake Cocoa Coconut Cookies - Craving chocolatey cookies but don't want to turn on the oven? With healthy ingredients alternatives, these No Bake Cocoa Coconut Cookies are easy no bake cookies that won't ruin your diet!
- Coconut and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - What makes this healthy dessert recipe so great is that it combines the convenience of no bake dessert recipes with the rich flavor that only real chocolate can provide. For your benefit, these No Bake Coconut and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Averie from Averie Cooks feature no milk, eggs, white sugar or peanut butter. If you are in need of tried-and-true no bake dessert recipes that will please everyone, then check out this sweet idea.
- No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies - For a no bake cookies recipe that no one can resist, make a batch of Anne Colagioia's No Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies. Not only are these gluten free, but they also call for only five ingredients. This may be the greatest no bake cookie recipe of all time.
- No Bake Oatmeal Raising Carrot Cake Bites - Combine two of your favorite desserts into one dish that you will want to immediately devour with this idea for no bake cookies. Made only with wholesome and all natural ingredients, this recipe for No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Carrot Cake Bites from Averie of Averie Cooks is truly one of the best healthy dessert recipes for you. All you need is a blender and a fridge to make this gluten free and vegan idea.
- No Bake Pistachio Honey Bites - If you are looking for truly healthy dessert recipes that are insanely easy to make, then these no bake cookies are ideal for you. Made with pistachios, cardamom, ginger and cloves, these No Bake Pistachio Honey Bites from Dorothy Delaney are some of the tastiest and most unique raw food options you are bound to come across. After trying this sweet treat, other no bake dessert recipes just won't taste the same to you.
- No Bake Pecan Sandies - See, you don't need flour or an oven in order to make delicious and healthy cookies that everyone will devour. This video recipe for No Bake Pecan Sandies from Dorothy Delaney will show just how to make pecan sandies cookies for a raw food diet. These no bake cookies can be enjoyed as is, or dehydrated to warm them up a bit.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies (pictured above) - Peanut butter and jelly is one of the most classic taste pairings, and this no bake cookies recipe will have you enjoying this combination outside of a sandwich. This Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies recipe from Averie from Averie Cooks uses 10 everyday ingredients to make one of the most visually stunning peanut butter dessert recipes. Plus, this peanut butter cookie idea includes instructions on how to make this sweet treat vegan and gluten free.
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (pictured above) - This is one of the best no bake desserts because it combines the flavors of two of everyone's favorite cookies: peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies. This recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites from Averie from Averie Cooks is one of the best no bake dessert recipes because it lets you indulge in cookie dough without having to worry about consuming raw eggs. If you are on a vegan diet or on a gluten free diet, then know that you can enjoy this peanut butter dessert recipe.
- Simple No Bake Eskimo Cookies - Beat the heat with Simple No Bake Eskimo Cookies! No oven is required, so these easy no bake cookies won't overheat your kitchen and they'll leave you thinking about igloos and polar bears.
- Skinny No-Bake Cookies (pictured above) - No-bake cookies are one of the most delightful baking creations in the wide culinary world. There's no need to feel guilty about eating the dough, no waiting, and they're inevitably a delicious treat. These Skinny No-Bake Cookies are a tasty way to celebrate the holidays. Just roll these easy no bake cookies in a bit of powdered sugar and you'll have some snow-covered cookies on your hands. Don't waste these in a snow-ball fight, though. You're much better off eating these indoors, with a glass of milk.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Authentic Pico De Gallo
- 3-ingredient Savoy Cabbage Stew
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Pineapple Easy Breakfast Smoothie
- Mocktail Hawaiian Sangria Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook