Maamoul Bi Fistok (Pistachio Maamoul)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"What is maamoul? A semolina shortbread Lebanese/ Middle Eastern cookie bound with clarified butter, orange blossom water and rose water and accented with mahlab (an aromatic white spice used in the Middle East for baked goods). The filling is usually either dates, pistachios or walnuts! The maamoul cookies are found in every Lebanese home during Eid and Easter holidays – they are rich, buttery and extremely indulgent!! There are a number of possible ways to make maamoul! The ratio of the fine semolina to the coarse semolina identifies the end result."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Green Bean Broccoli Stir Fry
- Guinness Flank Steak Marinade
- Snickerdoodle Mug Cake
- Spicy Slow Cooker Black Beans
- Dump-and-Bake Bourbon Chicken
- Oven Baked Garlic Mushroom Rice
- Coconut Chicken
- Umami Vegan lettuce Wraps
- Creamy Vegan Ricotta Cheese
- Vegan Powdered Donuts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook