Baklava Inspired No-Bake Energy Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I LOVE Baklava, but don't love all the calories. These no-bake energy balls will satisfy the baklava sweet tooth, and are still healthy for you, too! They are only 5 ingredients, no bake, and takes less than 10 minutes to make a whole batch. These energy balls include the flavors of baklava, my all time favorite dessert. But only approx. 150 calories each! One batch makes 16 balls. This recipe would make fabulous handmade gifts for the health-conscious people on your list!"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bey's Soup: Traditional Version
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook