Sweet Raspberry Walnut Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You're going to love these Sweet Raspberry Walnut Squares because they are incredibly quick and easy to make. They're hard to resist with their crumbly oaty layers and tangy, lip smacking raspberry jam. Because the base is just a compacted version of the crumble topping, only one bowl is required to make these dessert bars! The filling is simply raspberry jam.
If you are feeling virtuous, you could make this recipe healthier by using raspberry chia jam. Just remember that if you do use chia jam the finished squares won’t be as sweet as they are with regular jam. If you love oaty, nutty, crumbly, and sticky sweet treats, then these raspberry walnut squares are perfect for you!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic and Herb Poached Salmon
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice
- Keto Hot Chocolate
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Steak Salad
- Vegan Blackberry Scones
- Mexican Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Chicken
- Air Fryer Hush Puppies
- Greek Lemon Chicken Skewers
- Almond Flour Pancakes
- Taco Fiesta Potato Wedges
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook