Sweet Raspberry Walnut Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"You're going to love these Sweet Raspberry Walnut Squares because they are incredibly quick and easy to make. They're hard to resist with their crumbly oaty layers and tangy, lip smacking raspberry jam. Because the base is just a compacted version of the crumble topping, only one bowl is required to make these dessert bars! The filling is simply raspberry jam.
If you are feeling virtuous, you could make this recipe healthier by using raspberry chia jam. Just remember that if you do use chia jam the finished squares won’t be as sweet as they are with regular jam. If you love oaty, nutty, crumbly, and sticky sweet treats, then these raspberry walnut squares are perfect for you!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time35 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crunchy Pomegranate Quinoa Salad
- Healthy Gingerbread Cookies
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Healthy Gingerbread Cake Bars
- Twice Roasted Beets
- Canned Sardines Crostini
- Anolon Vesta Cast Iron Skillet Review
- Perfect Vegan Snickerdoodles
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Cranberry Harvest Turkey Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook