Thai Drunken Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Do you like spicy Asian noodle bowls? Then you should try cooking up these Thai drunken noodles! It's a spicy dish that is packed with flavors. Broad flat rice noodles are used to make it within minutes from scratch in just one pot. The recipe itself is rather easy. Just keep all the ingredients ready and a large shallow pan and you are good to go. You don't necessarily need a wok to make this dinner meal, which is another advantage. Drunken noodles are called that way because the spice will sober you up instantly! I have added useful instructions and tips. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mouthwatering Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Crab Curry Leaves Pepper Fry
- Chicken Masala Gravy Recipe
- Chicken Lasagna
- Avocado Gazpacho
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- Pudina Coriander Chutney
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook