Southwestern Egg Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"They’re baked, not fried…but you’d NEVER know it! A quick and healthy dinner or a fun party appetizer, these Southwestern Egg Rolls are crispy on the outside, stuffed with a cheesy chicken filling, and perfect for dipping! Plus, with only 125 calories per egg roll, you can indulge your cravings — guilt free!"
Makes8 egg rolls
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time12 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This summer pasta salad recipe is my new BFF. Crunchy raw veggies, sweet strawberries, juicy tomatoes, fresh herbs, and curly pasta… Continue reading: "Creamy Balsamic Summer Pasta Salad"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- Red Currant Cordial
- Hummus Without Tahini
- Spinach & Bacon Hasselback Chicken
- Thai Potato Soup with Chicken Drumettes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook