Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Paleo Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps go over well in our house. I make them once every few months (more often in the summer) for a quick and healthy dinner. I’ll never forget the first time I made these Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps. My husband looked at it confused and gave me the what the heck are you making me eat look. I’m happy to report back that we’ve made this many times throughout the years and I haven’t had a complaint yet (except for that time I added too much cayenne). I find this recipe super filling as is, but if you want more “hearty” ingredients and you’re not paleo add some crispy Chinese noodles. You can also add bean sprouts, peanuts, mushrooms, etc. I have a very picky household and all of those ingredients wouldn’t fly around here. I celebrate the fact I can get carrots and broccoli into their bellies, I call that a win."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook