Lemon Mustard Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Juicy bite-size chicken pieces in a delicious yellow lemon mustard sauce made of 7 simple pantry ingredients that can be cooked in less than an hour. An easy, healthy recipe that elevates a cheap cut of meat into something spectacular. The best part of this lemon mustard chicken is that it doesn’t need any thickening agents like cream or flour since the pepper makes it thick and so it is healthier and gluten-free, too. The very sight of the luscious lemon mustard sauce with its bright yellow hue can really perk up your mood and your appetite. That makes it a perfect dish for a weeknight dinner when you want to cook up a quick, healthy meal with minimum fuss. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook