This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
""If you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and healthy chicken and rice recipe, this Instant Pot Chicken Breasts and Rice is a great option. With just a few ingredients, it’s a simple dish to make that can be on the table in under 30 minutes. I love using the pressure cooker to make rice because it cooks evenly and quickly by trapping the steam inside. This method also works great for chicken, as it keeps it moist and tender while cooking. If you love simple family-friendly meals then this dish is going to become a new favorite! ""
Read Next30-Minute Chicken Stir Fry
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- Dill Pickle Hummus
- Cornbread Salad
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Instant Pot Vanilla Yogurt
- Chicken Milanese
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook