Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps made with balsamic roasted chicken breasts, arugula, pecans, cranberries and goat cheese and topped with a wonderful balsamic glaze. The perfect lunch on the go. Pairs well with Pure Leaf® Raspberry Flavor Iced Tea. Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps are a great lunch option you’ll love because they taste great and because they’re so easy to make. You’ll love this wrap with a cold, refreshing Raspberry Flavor Iced Tea from Pure Leaf®, who generously sponsored this post."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook