Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This spicy Korean chicken only takes 30 minutes to make from start to finish. Pan-seared chicken in a spicy sauce served over some fluffy rice is the perfect weeknight dinner. As I've said before Savvy Bites will never claim to make an authentic recipe. Using limited ingredients from Aldi, it just wouldn't be possible. But, there's no reason why that should limit the recipes we make. So, instead, we amend, improvise and make use of the ingredients we do have access to. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A fresh, healthy, and low calorie dinner is just 30 minutes away! This easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and… Continue reading: "Easy Grilled Garlic and Herb Pork Tenderloin with Zucchini and Corn"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Country Style Pork Ribs And Sauerkraut
- Easy Beef Teriyaki Noodle Bowls
- Total Life Changes Workout Program
- Air Fryer Chicken Egg Rolls
- Scarlet Runner Bean Salad
- Seaweed Pearls Vegan Caviar
- Turkey Harvest Salad
- Easy 30 Minute Spicy Korean Chicken
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook