Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This crispy and tender fried chicken has a light and delicious coating that is crunchy, yet the chicken itself is juicy and tender. You can do this with just a few tablespoons of oil and a non-stick skillet. Because the chicken has so much flavor and delivers on crunch, we don’t miss the added breading and oil. Now, we do enjoy a delicious chicken dinner with lots of deep fried goodness quite often. Probably too often for our waste line. Making little changes to a recipe to amp up the healthy factor is key."
Makes1 Whole chicken
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Homemade Red Currant Cordial
- Diy Italian Seasoning
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook