This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Chicken Milanese Recipe is an Italian dish with thin chicken breasts breaded with seasoned bread crumbs and pan-fried in butter. Then it is topped with a simple arugula and red onion salad that has been tossed with a lemon and olive oil dressing and sprinkled with shaved Parmesan Cheese. This tasty dish that originated in Milan is the perfect balance of texture and flavor with crisp golden brown chicken and peppery arugula tossed with lemon juice and Parmesan Cheese."
Read NextNo More Boring Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No More Boring Chicken
- No-Work Baked Chicken
- 21 Heart Healthy Chicken Recipes
- Easy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- Grandma Pat's Oven Fried Cornflake Chicken
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Quick and Easy Jerk Chicken and Slaw
- Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
- Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Skillet
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook