This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Air Fryer Chicken Fried Rice is a flavorful take-out at home recipe, that is simple to make and faster than ordering delivery. Plus, it’s a healthier alternative to restaurant-style fried rice. One of my favorite things about this homemade fried rice recipe is that it’s filled with chicken. Chicken is full of protein, low in fat, and also contains many other vitamins and nutrients. You can never go wrong with chicken for dinner. It’s simple, quick, and healthy! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time13 min
Read NextGround Orange Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With a few smart ingredient substitutions, Anne Colagioia is able to make a Bisquick impossible taco pie recipe that you can feel good… Continue reading: "Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Homemade Chili Sauce With Ketchup
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook