Cheddar Crusted Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
At last, here's an easy casserole recipe that everyone in your family will love! This creamy and delicious casserole is also filling, and is sure to be a hit with everyone in your family. This recipe also serves eight people, so you're sure to have plenty of leftovers for lunch the next day. It's also so easy to make! If you feel there simply aren't enough hours in the day to do it all, then this recipe is for you.
From the blogger: "After almost 7 years of feeding little ones, I kind of feel like I’ve mastered the art of kid-friendly suppers. Is that an accomplishment that I can put on my resume? Probably not. But either way, you can rest assured that this dinner checks all of the boxes and is absolutely a 'safe' meal to appease even your most discriminating palates: This Cheddar Crusted Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is an easy and wholesome weeknight dinner that’s perfect for picky little eaters!
"Just in time for back-to-school season and cool fall evenings, it’s a great make-ahead option for busy days! It includes some of the most universally kid-friendly ingredients: chicken, broccoli, rice, and cheese (x2); It’s a one-dish meal so that Mom doesn’t have to scramble around at the last minute trying to figure out which sides to serve; it can be prepared ahead of time (during naps or while the kids are at school) so that there’s no stress at the end of the day when everyone is tired, cranky, and busy with homework, sports, and other activities; it’s made with wholesome, real ingredients that we can feel good about feeding our family; and the ingredients are largely pantry staples that are always on hand. No last-minute trips to the grocery store!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 inch baking dish
One Pot MealYes
Recipe CourseMain Course
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Courtesy of Kalyn's Kitchen comes a healthy casserole recipe that fits right in with your healthy lifestyle. The Deconstructed Stuffed… Continue reading: "Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook