This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Whip up a thick, creamy and nutritious Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie in just minutes! With only about 200 calories in each giant serving, it’s a healthy, clean, and satisfying breakfast or snack for summer’s hottest days! At this time of year, I start almost every single day with a big cold smoothie! It cools me off, it fills me up, and it keeps me going all morning long thanks to plenty of protein! Since this is a low-calorie smoothie on its own, I like to add some granola to the top and eat it with a spoon (I swear, it tastes almost like Peach Crisp dessert!), or serve a piece of toast with peanut butter on the side. Need a light snack on the run? It’s good for that too…"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBlender
Read NextEasy Poached Eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Broccoli And Cauliflower Soup
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook