Homemade Calzone Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Homemade Calzone Recipe is baked perfectly, so crispy with a delicious spinach and mushroom filling makes it a best weekday meal or appetizer that you can make in no time! Calzone is an Italian oven-baked folded pizza that originated in Naples in the 18th century. It is a pizza dough with the variation of stuffing like meat, veggies, ham, salami inside. WHY THIS RECIPE HOMEMADE CALZONE RECIPE WORKS: 1. Freshly baked always taste better 2. Ingredients are super simple and pantry friendly 3. There are so many variations/filling that you can make with the basic calzone recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- Iconic Chicken Salad Recipe With Fresh Fruit And Walnuts
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook