Snickerdoodle Baked Oatmeal
By: Blair Lonergan from theseasonedmom.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Studded with melted and gooey cinnamon chips, this Healthy Snickerdoodle Baked Oatmeal tastes like a bowl of warm cookie dough, but it’s packed with protein and fiber to keep you skinny, fit, and going strong throughout a busy day! I love a hot, delicious breakfast on a cold winter morning, but I don’t want to spend more than a few minutes preparing it! I also need my breakfasts to fuel me through a busy morning of rushing kids out the door to school, running errands, doing housework, and cramming anything else that I can into my packed schedule. That’s why I try hard to come up with recipes and combinations that not only taste delicious, but that also have plenty of protein and fiber for satiety. Rather than indulging in a tempting baked good at the coffee shop or grabbing the first box of sugary cereal that I can find in my pantry, I pull together this baked oatmeal multiple times per week. It’s that good, and that easy!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 2-Minute Maple and Brown Sugar Protein Oatmeal
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- 14 Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Miss Bessie's Breakfast Bake
- Spring's Best Baked Omelet
- Pina Colada Overnight Oats
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook